Saturday 24 March 2007

My first blog

Well this is my first blog. What should I write about?? Well from the title of my blog I think something about my life or anime......Let talk about my life...

On every friday, it has become some kind of ritual for me (done this for a month or so) after work, stays at Borders KL for a while to read some free books, normally manga (Japanese Comic) before heading home just to beat the traffic. As usual I will walk from my workplace to there and keep my eyes prowling on people. If you watch closely, you will notice a lot of wierd stuffs people do or wear just to catch people attention. Sometimes you feel that you are out of tune with the surrounding. Furthermore, with more tourist coming, you are an outsider in your home.

On my way to BTS, stop by the Computer Center of KL. There are a lot of happening stuffs there and this time it was Digital Camera Fair. The digital camera are not the main attraction (as in all others event) in this event, the promoters are usually the attention grabber. Got to thanks whoever is watching over me, got to spoke one young lady from LKW Creative Tech. She is well manner, soft spoken and kind to me even I am not buying any camera. All I can said is my evening was enlighten by her. Thanks. Thats it for now. C U on the next event......

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tummythoz said...

*signing 'I was here'*

5 April 2007 at 09:12  
Blogger Precious Pea said...

Hi Meng Keat, Ivy of preciouspea.blogspot.com here. Welcome to the blogging world!! I heard about your durian ice-cream..sigh..and I missed it!

2 August 2007 at 07:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home