Wednesday 1 August 2007

Second Step

I have reach my second step. Like the show Everest Beyond The Limit, this is an important step, I within the reach at the tallest peak in the world or should I said a die hard blogger. Of course being a blogger is not like a walk in a park. It takes a lot of couragement, fellow bloggers and etc.... like reaching the summit you have sherpas with you all the way. Most of all, I like to said my thanks to Tummy Thoughts which show me the excitement of being a blogger and particular a food bloggers. I also like to thanks the bunch of others food bloggers I met (will get the blog listed asap).



As my title suggest, I will venture into life question, animation and of course food. Let me introduce two of my favourite anime, BLEACH - A story of a teenage that can see spirits / ghost and later obtains Shinigami power and ONE PIECE - A journey of a young lad to become a Pirate King and their journey into the Grand Line.



One of the good things about animation, is it let you review some of the basic life question like friendship, evil, good, morale and etc...Another of my interest is cooking... like Japanese food, Vietnamese food, Chinese, Malay and basically Asian Food and also food around the world. Enjoying a good food is always great to have but I have to watch my weight. Can have myself carrying a barrel around? Right! But how can one resist good food, I will just have to eat lite. That is about now. The next time I will tell more about the summit, and what the feeling like......

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger "Joe" who is constantly craving said...

dude how r u..joe from lots of cravings here..

2 August 2007 at 08:28  
Blogger teckiee said...

I didnt know you are into animes as well!!! Watching Naruto now or not? getting more and more chee kek already. Watch one of the One Piece movies before only...200+ series.. so lazy to download

2 August 2007 at 08:36  
Blogger UnkaLeong said...

Hello hello...i believe you can find most of our links from our profiles ;)

Been meaning to ask you, do you dive?

2 August 2007 at 09:10  
Blogger Jason said...

Hiya, another anime fan!

2 August 2007 at 14:00  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

teckiee, your are in luck. I hv all the One Piece series from 1-313 including 7 movies and still growing. Interested? For Naruto, trying to get someone to provide the series

2 August 2007 at 20:57  
Blogger teckiee said...

hohoho i want i want. I have naruto up to 158 then stop. I have all the naruto shippuuden now tho. Can pass to you if you are interested too

7 August 2007 at 19:19  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

No prblm. Can't wait for my Naruto!!

9 August 2007 at 00:49  
Blogger wmw said...

Welcome to the world of blogging...as for the good food around us, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! LOL....

10 August 2007 at 01:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home