Tuesday 14 August 2007

SK Food Haven? Part 1

This is my very first food review. SK (Seri Kembangan) or Serdang has always been food haven for folks from KL (that what I made to believe). Every weekend, the restaurants around there are flooded with cars (coming from KL / PJ / others places) and continue to add to the forever-congested street. Food eateries around here are popping-up like mushroom, some of them are able to sustain and some of them just fade away due to intense competition. One of these eateries that caught my eyes is this restaurant, Restoran Healthy Pot. So without much hesitation, I decided to give this restaurant a try (after my guilty consciousness reminds me to be healthly).


First on the menu and recommended by waiter, of course is Healthy Pot Soup, consist of meat (slice & mince), fish slice, fish paste, tomato, pork liver and others cook in their special soup served in the claypot. To compliment my healthy soup, I order the yam rice.


Taste? A change from my normal spice rich dishes, quite plain and calm, maybe that why it is call Healthy Pot Soup. Their small (single person portion) is price at RM 7.00, quite reasonable but not for the yam rice at RM1.50 served in pint size.


The restaurant is located along the Plaza Cheong Hin Business Centre. It is on the first business block after South City Plaza, facing the main road. My LAF rating 3/10, maybe I am so use to exciting and lively food.

Restoran Healthy Pot
Tel : 012-3638981

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger "Joe" who is constantly craving said...

3/10 seems abit crap to give it a try though..hahah maybe when i am feeling guilty of my food affairs i shall drop by..

15 August 2007 at 08:36  
Blogger Tummythoz said...

The food here is really not your style.

16 August 2007 at 22:53  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

joe - shld put some disclaimer to avoid being ....

20 August 2007 at 23:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home