Monday 20 August 2007

Fate / Stay Night

I am so excited for the past weekend. I have just increased my collections of anime figures by two. These figures are from two characters of one of my favourite animation Fate/Stay Night. These are perfectly sculpture masterpiece by Bome under the Mon-Sieur Bome Collections and manufactured by Kaiyodo. Just look at this beautiful masterpiece.


Servant Saber

Master Toshaka Rin

Have to find some more places in my apartment to keep this additional piece. Fate/Stay Night and Neon Genesis Evangelion are two of animation figures that I currently collect. Of course there is some other plastic models kit like Gundam Seed, Star Trek, Final Fantasy VII, Doraemon and some others small pieces of trading figures.

I have just place order with the hobby shop to get me the second edition of the Pinky St models for Evangelion. Hopefully the onwer has good news for me when she is back from Japan. I should start working on some of my plastic model kits that are sitting on my shelve for years.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I'm currently re-watch Fate Stay Night now :)
Got the opening and ending OST as well.

10 September 2007 at 12:08  
Blogger teckiee said...

kusahi-san...how come no updates one... no food no animes... =(

8 October 2007 at 13:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home