Tuesday 16 October 2007

GULLIN Seafood

This restaurant is somewhere in PJ which I personally don't know where. My uncle was leading the way to the restaurant. Apparently is located at Taman Megah and opposite old LimKokWeng University College. It is a corner shop and quite crowded with people.

We waited for a while before we got our seat and of course my Uncle going decided on what we having tonight since he has been there before.

This is the most order dish as I look around others table, everyone has one on their tables and also recommended by my uncle, Hotplate Curry Seafood which can be cook with only prawns, white squid, fish or mixture of them.

Hotplate Curry Seafood


We also have Fu Rong Dan (Scrambled Egg), Dong Bo Rou (Stewed Pork With Five Spices), Minced Pork Fired Beancurd and Garlic Fired Kalian.

Fu Rong Dan (Scrambled Egg)

Dong Bo Rou (Stewed Pork With Five Spices)

Minced Pork Fired Beancurd

Garlic Fired Kalian

Quite a good mixture of food we order and very rich in flavour for the Hotplate Curry Seafood which and the gravey mix well with the scarmble egg. All the above cost around RM 70 together with drinks if I remember correctly. My LAF rating 5.6/10.

Just to update you, my first food review post, SK Food Haven? Pt 1, Restoran Healthy Pot is no longer in business. As I was telling Tummythoz about this place, the next time I going to pass by it might not be around and I came true. So much of my first food review….ahh!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina Kim said...

Seafood:)
Where is this place again? Seems like a lot of food to me:p

18 October 2007 at 16:47  
Blogger "Joe" who is constantly craving said...

haha good but 5.6 out of 10..how come the pic quality so bad 1..i thought u had a canggih digicam?

19 October 2007 at 08:52  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

christy-Opposite the Old Limkokweng Univ College..corner shop.
Joe-Sorry for the bad quality..using handphone camera.

19 October 2007 at 09:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home