Wednesday 18 June 2008

Restarting!!


Just to keep everyone inform, I have finally run out of reason not to write my blog. Upgraded my computer to C2D with 4GB memory to play with and running on Vista. I also have a new wireless keyboard and mouse. Now I can type anywhere at my comfort. Well we have to keep up with technological advances but it will burn a hole in your wallet (save for the income tax deduction). Hope you fellow bloggers can continue to provide me with your valuable comments or ........

Next weekend another big event and I will be in Singapore. It is the first Toy & Comic Convention in Asia brought to you by ANIMAX. Thanks to the 50 million viewers that tune-in to ANIMAX, and ASTRO to bring the channel to Malaysia (again we need paid for TV). Check the event here.


Keep watching for the on-coming posts.....

3 Comments:

Blogger "Joe" who is constantly craving said...

BRING ON THE FOOD!

19 June 2008 at 08:55  
Blogger wmw said...

hahah, ran out of reasons???? Have a animax time!

19 June 2008 at 12:17  
Blogger Precious Pea said...

AH HA!! Welcome back!

19 June 2008 at 21:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home