Monday 7 January 2008

Coming Soon!!!

Thanks for all your wishes and the gift PPea, WMW, Lyrical Lemongrass on such great event you organised and put effort @ Gajah. Got to give you gals 110% for such eventful night. I met so many others bloggers / floggers. Can't wait to meet you all on the next session of gathering.

Anyway, thousand of apologies for not keeping up with my updates, I promise for this new year, belows are some of my resolutions are :

1. Keep blogging as much as possible.
2. Try out the receipes in my cookbook collection.
3. Learn swimming and keep fit (probably lost some kg).
4. Go to Myammar, Laos and Hong Kong.
5. Get a bike (>1000 c.c.)
6.......

Here a sneak preview of what is coming......

ComingSoon

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger HairyBerry said...

Wah!!!! so many eateries! can finish posting all or not? haha! will be awaiting your posts! nice meeting you too the other day!

10 January 2008 at 13:53  
Blogger wmw said...

No worries...I have many backdated posts myself, still clearing. Hahaha...

14 January 2008 at 21:57  
Blogger teckiee said...

i wanna go to laos alsoooo

15 January 2008 at 20:35  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

nic - Can finish. no prblm but veli slow.
wmw - can't beat u. i think u same same with teckiee many many in draft.
teckiee - serious? i m planning now...

17 January 2008 at 00:14  
Blogger Precious Pea said...

that reminds me to clear my backdated post...well....maybe...might as well discard it since more coming hor? Hehehe

24 January 2008 at 13:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home