Monday 10 December 2007

Exam Fever

Exam! Exam! I already reach mid-life, still got to study for exam. I believe in the Lifelong Learning program by MCA but not exam. So stressful... want to read but attention can only last 15 minutes... Hopefully can get through this weekend then freedom!! Can you imagine sitting for 6 hours for an exam and I haven't use my hand for writing since 12 years ago, can imagine fingers cramping now. And because of the exam, no mood to cook anything at all.

Anyway, my warmest wishes to those celebrating their birthday this last two months of the year.....WMW, EFTL, PP, FFB, SID may all journey with your delicious, tasty, appetizing foods continue forever.... don't forget to invite me...he!he!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger wmw said...

Thanks for the wishes!

11 December 2007 at 02:29  
Blogger teckiee said...

Thank you Kusahi-san! Gambatteh for your exams!

15 December 2007 at 03:37  
Blogger Lyrical Lemongrass said...

All the best for your exams!

23 December 2007 at 19:58  
Blogger wmw said...

Happy New Year to you Kusahi Keat!

1 January 2008 at 14:29  
Blogger Jun said...

hope u enjoyed ur new yr keat~!!! how come u still have to study for exams?

2 January 2008 at 09:44  
Blogger tankiasu said...

All the best mate! ;)

4 January 2008 at 09:14  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

wmw,teckie,lyrical lemongrass - TQ & Happy New Year 2 u also.
jun - this exam, force by my employer... or else pay RM 1xxx. Looks like I am going to part with my RM.. sob!sob! Happy New Year!
tankiasu - thanks mate.

7 January 2008 at 23:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home