Monday 5 November 2007

Stuff Mushroom & Foo Chow Fishball

Another quick recipe, you need some fish paste, mushroom, minced meat, salt, sugar, pepper, osyter sauce and etc.

Stuff Mushroom

Stuff Mushroom, first soak the dried mushroom and retained the water later for the sauce. Mixed the fish paste, minced meat and the seasoning together then spread it on the mushroom and steam it. For the sauce, use the mushroom water, a bit of osyter sauce and egg white.



Foo Chow Fishball
Foo Chow Fishball, cook the minced meat first and leave it aside. Then warpped the minced meat with the fish paste and cook the fishball in a boil water. Look the completed fishball, it doesn't look like those smooth ones you bought from the market or at Esquire Kitchen. This is my first attempt to make fishball...not so successful :(








Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ena said...

hi kusahi keat. are u foo chow urself. I love your website with lots of wonderful mouth watering food inside :)
I saw u have a foo chow fish ball. woud u mind to share the ingredients of how to make the fish paste and the mince meat eg the quantity of each ingredient. I am a foo chow myself but none of my family knows how to make it :(

I would love to make it for my family.

17 December 2009 at 22:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home