Thursday 29 October 2009

Curry Noodle Challenge Poll

Some of my friends are saying that Penang Curry Noodle are the best. Well this particular person is Tummy Thots since she got roots there. Of course, I will say Ipoh is the best (my roots is there). So here we go again like what our brainy Tourism Minister trying to declare certain food have roots in Malaysia and received fierce protest from our neighbours.

But here we are not going get into a serious argument but just to satisfy ones curiosity. I running a poll here untill the end of Nov 09. So please vote and have the cat kill.

play backgammonPlay Backgammon
Anyway, I also include a third option, which is more liberal answer where you can vote for both.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tummythoz said...

PENANG not particularly Georgetown-lar.

29 October 2009 at 21:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home