Wednesday 14 October 2009

Satay Behrang

Fancy for Satay?? maybe Venison Satay. This place in Behrang town run by this Pakcik have the most delicious Venison and Chicken Satay as far as I know. Last time, during my younger days, where I still had my magnificent steel steed, always be there on Friday, have a full stomach then back to KL.

I have not been there for quite a while since I let go off my steel steed. So miss Pakcik Satay.

Just look at the mouth-watering satay,

Pictures say more than words. How to go there?? Come out at Behrang toll and turn left heading towards Ipoh. About 100 - 200 meters, at the traffic lights (the landmark is the Police Station) turn left into Behrang town. Follow the road to climb a overhead bridge and on your way down turn right. When you are coming down the overhead bridge you will notice further in your right two rows of shophouse where this Pakcik operates, Jln Besar, Behrang.

Check the google map included.



View Larger Map

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger ai wei said...

satay. one of my fave.but this is too far away......

14 October 2009 at 17:31  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

ai wei - transport i hv. no worrylor.

14 October 2009 at 22:39  
Blogger Tummythoz said...

Eh, why my comment in your earlier post did not appear? Testing testing.

16 October 2009 at 16:43  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

TT - which comment? blogspot got prblm or the computer eaten your comment?? :P

16 October 2009 at 23:16  
Blogger ~Christine~Leng said...

yay.. i'm a satay fan too :)
this is quite far ;P
you should try the satay in cheras batu 11. It's my favourite for the time being. hehe

21 October 2009 at 16:07  
Blogger ai wei said...

in perak worrr... have to travel far

21 October 2009 at 18:17  
Blogger Meng Keat said...

CL-Cheras 11 mile.Will check it this weekend.
ai wei-hv food will travel!

23 October 2009 at 23:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home